The Man With No Future
In this episode, PB, Acorn, and Mirggles unpack Ulrich, dissecting his perceived failures, helplessness, and the trap of his own self destructive cycle.
Cover art by Jhony Caballero @jhonyknight
Exhibit A: Toast Hawaii
Toast Hawaii is a real recipe. It was popularized by German TV cook Clemens Wilmenrod (real name Carl Clemens Hahn) in the 1950s.
- 1 slice white bread (or wheat sandwich bread)
- 1 tbsp. butter 1-2 slices ham (deli)
- 1 slice pineapple (canned or fresh, drained)
- Optional: 1 pinch dried marjoram
- 2 slices cheese (To cover bread, gruyère or Emmentaler are good choices)
- Lightly butter both sides of the bread and place on cookie sheet.
- Layer ham, then pineapple.
- Sprinkle with marjoram, if using, and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 minutes. Serve hot. The Germans eat this with a knife and fork.
Exhibit B: Red Lips Unite
Exhibit C: Album Art
Exhibit D: Charlotte’s triangle
Exhibit E: Tear Down of Decommissioned Power Plant
Exhibit F: DARK Finds