Source: PlayStation Blog
Naughty Dog announced today that Uncharted 3‘s multiplayer is now available on PSN as a standalone, free-to-play download.
Players will be able to advance up to Level 15 for free, where they can continue to play as long as they want. If you’re willing to shell out some dough, the level cap can be increased to 25 or removed completely, allowing for the maximum level of 75. Naughty Dog will also continue to track your achievements and experience beyond Level 15 even if you don’t pay and in the event that you decide to remove the level cap, you will be retroactively rewarded with everything you’ve earned.
Cooperative content won’t be included in the free-to-play version, as the Co-op Arena and Adventure modes have been split into separate pieces of premium content. Other micro-transactions included are detailed below. Note the option to purchase the single player campaign by itself.
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – Unlocks to gain access to the Co-Op Arena Playlist including the Co-Op Shade Survival Mode DLC for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (Level 25 Limit) – Removes the Level 15 cap and allows you to play UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play up to Level 25
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Split Screen Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer DLC Map Packs – Unlocks all three DLC map packs released for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception. Includes Flashback Map Pack 1, Flashback Map Pack 2, and Drake’s Deception Map Pack
- UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Uncover the Truth. Unlock the Single Player campaign