With the Wii U out on the market for over 3 weeks now, Reggie Fils-Aime (President of Nintendo of America) recaps the launch of Nintendo’s newest console. Both upcoming 3DS titles and WiiU games are previewed and described.
- Lego City Undercover – A Wii U exclusive Lego title.
- Pikmin 3 is also described in detail for the first time with a release date somewhere in Q2 2013.
- Game & Wario to be released in Q1— 16 new mini games. Support up to 5 players
- Wii Fit U. Still uses the Balance board, but also introduces the Fit Meter – pedometer that tracks activity and sends its info to the Wii U Console. Introduces new ways to get fit along with some classic Wii Fit games.
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s Edge – Promises to be a difficult and fast paced game
- Wii U Panaramic View & Google Maps
- Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon Spring 2013
- Brain Age: Concentration Training
- Fire Emblem Awakening Feb 4, 2012
- New Free DLC for New Super Mario Bros. 2
- eShop release: Tokyo Crash Mobs
- eShop release: Harmo Knight