With the current support of over 50,000 backers and over $1.8 million raised, Tim Schafer has provided an update on the progress of the old school point-and-click game codenamed Double Fine Adventure.
Key points from the video announcement include:
- support for PC, Mac, and Linux
- mobile support for certain iOS and Android devices
- full voice acting for the English version
- subtitles in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- there will be a closed beta through Steam for backers of the game
- backers will have the option of getting a DRM-free final copy of the game