One of my big goals for the site is, by the end of the 2010 calendar year, to have 500 “fans” on the Facebook page and 500 followers on the Twitter account. If we hit both of those marks by the end of the year, I will choose a random “fan” or follower who will receive a $20 Best Buy gift card.
All you need to do to enter is to leave a comment on this post. This way I know who the active readers and listeners are. If we hit the goal of 500 fans and 500 followers by the end of 2010, I’ll use a randomizer to choose one of the commenters below to win.
In order to hit those numbers, we need your help. On Facebook, suggest our page to your friends and post stuff from the site on your profile. On Twitter, encourage your followers to follow us and Tweet our articles using the sharing buttons on the site. It’s that easy.
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE TWITTER ACCOUNT
- No prize will be given away unless there are at least 500 fans on the Facebook “fan” page and at least 500 followers on the Twitter account by December 31st, 2010 @ 11:59 p.m. EST.
- To be eligible for the prize, you must leave a comment on this post BEFORE December 31st, 2010 @ 11:59 p.m. EST using a VALID e-mail address.
- Must be a United States resident to enter.
- Winner of the $20 Best Buy gift card will be chosen using a random generator if all the requirements listed above have been met.
- Winner of the $20 Best Buy gift card will be notified via e-mail and announced on The Geek Generation Podcast.
- The Geek Generation is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
Sign me up Rob! I’m spreadin the word like wildfire!
P.S. Don’t do away with the poll questions. 🙂