A reporter at gameinformer learned some interesting facts about the upcoming fighter which you can read below:
Important Marvel vs. Capcom 3 facts:
- It’s being developed in house by Capcom, and they’re working closely with Marvel to ensure they do both fictions justice.
- Capcom is striving to make the game deep while reducing confusion controls. They wish to open the door to newcomers. There are hints of inspiration from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in the gameplay.
- It utilizes the same MT Framework engine found in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, allowing the amazing visuals seen in the trailer above.
- Staff responsible for previous Marvel vs. Capcom titles are on it, including Ryota Niitsuma.
- They are striving for a “living comic book” appeal, so they’re really playing up shaders. Even more so than in Street Fighter IV.
- The roster will be somewhere in the 30s.
- This version of Wolverine is from Astonishing X-Men.
- Story in MvC 3 will be the best in the series, but takes a backseat to the fighting.
- It will be playable for judges at E3 this year.